Monday, October 31, 2011

Thanksgiving is Coming!!!! Turkey and Sweet Potato Crunch, here I come!

Thanksgiving 2009
Thanksgiving 2010
My baby boys have grown up so much in two years!  But their fat heads will still be shoved in those amazingly awesome turkey headbands come that fateful Thursday at the end of November :)
I am really excited for Thanksgiving this year.  Not really sure why, either, just am!  I hate that the stores all skip over it and head straight to Christmas.  Maybe I am boycotting that by being so excited for turkey, Pilgrams, and turkey head bands.

And P.S.  the turkey iron ons will be listed in my etsy shop this week.  Leave a comment if you know you want one...some of the fabrics are a little different this year, but it is the same color family and same design...why change a good thing?  :)

0 Words to brighten my day: