Saturday, April 5, 2008

Girls Night Out and Self Cleaning Ovens

Last night as a GNO, a group of us were going to play dodgeball...but then three of our group canceled. Instead, we went out to eat at Mimi's Cafe.
Delicious, fun, and I brought home my "complimentary" muffin and ate it for breakfast...so, two meals for $12 (including tip!) and a great time. My idea of a good time.
And...don't you just love a self cleaning oven? We accidentally had cheese melt all over the bottom of our oven, on top of the apple pie spillage from Easter...so I hit "self-clean" this morning, and in less than 3 hours, will have a lovely oven again, the perfect venue for baking Jackson's birthday cake this evening.

1 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

I wouldn't know about self cleaning ovens, but I'll let you know when we move to Texas and can finally have the 'normal' things in life that everyone else has ;-) Thank goodness we have a dishwasher though!

Happy Birthday Jackson!
I wish I could be there to try out these stupendous cupcakes!